March 20, 2008

Bounty



In response to tepid interest from you, my three readers, here are some photos from my weekend away:



I love this picture of the darkening sky. On Saturday afternoon, there was some wonderful weather for a sky-lover like myself.



I met a crocodile root...




...tiny purple flowers that I'm sure have a name...


...plants with attitude...


...and a regal oak, always showing off.


And, yes, I did use the new traveling studio I talked about here. Here are all the goodies spread out on a bridge table! I didn't get a photo of one of the surfaces I painted, but the small pieces cut from it are on the right.






And there's no way to properly capture the sunsets, but I tried.


I can't wait to use my traveling studio again.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are famous! You've put the ranch on your blog! It does look pretty amazing in those photos.

Love you

Anonymous said...

don't be coy

we are only 3, but we are MIGHTY

what's the location of those photos.

STAT

you have until tomorrow to come clean or i'm going to unleash a storm of bad words on your blog.
just sayin'

p.s. eliminate that %$%$#$#ing word verification. i always do it wrong and have to keep trying and it's a pain in the arse and you aren't going to get spammed anyway.

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

GADZOOKS! I forgot I enabled word verification! I HATE word verification! But I'm at the end of a long line of enablers.

Which reminds me...

love your Super D's.

Anonymous said...

Such restraint, to just photograph that crocodile root in its native setting, without getting down and cramming your throat into its jaws and thrashing around for a really dramatic (timed?) photo. I guess it's true, girls really ARE different.