March 19, 2008

I've been so BUSY with non-blogginess!

You people are going to have to start paying me to do this, because then I can quit my job and will have plenty of time to give you things like this:







So, think that over.


Now, before I return to not blogging, I wanted to let you know that I was informed late last night of a candlelight vigil in Pasadena tonight. It's in protest of the 5 years since Bush, as our elected representative, declared 'war' (as opposed to occupation) against Iraq. He did this because.... hmmm...


no
one
can
tell
us
why
he
did
this


So, if anyone wants to join in the candlelight vigil, go here for information.

And please remember, when you vote, that you are choosing the person who is going to represent you. That person is supposed to work for you. That's what it's about. If we want that person to work against us, we'll vote for someone new who will get us into another war, destroy us economically, exhaust our resources, and lie continually, while using words that don't exist, like nucular.

Okay! Back to being too busy to blog!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

which is why i'm going to go stick 4 more HILARY signs in my front yard right now.

right after i get back from the vigil.

crap. wait. when was it again?

going out on porch to hold up a lighter like at a concert.