March 13, 2008

Carry On and On


Yes, I keep talking about my traveling art kit.

I can't help it!! I'm obsessed with my travelling art kit!
I need an intervention!

But, enough about you.

For my weekend trip, I needed more supplies and more room than my previous travelling kit would afford me. So I got this fabulous new box for carrying everything I could use short of a gas mask and fire extinguisher. I mean, LOOK at this stuff!



I realize you can't really SEE the stuff, but believe me, there's stuff in there!
I would show it all to you, but as you will see by reading your manual, you are on a Need-To-Know basis.*

See you after my art weekend !!
Love,
Me




* not unlike the American people.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo, fab, I am just that tiny bit jealous, and you are SO organised! I just have an old ruck sack with random bits and bobs getting all mixed up... I think you may have inspired me to get a box.

Anonymous said...

WOWOW Awesome case!!

e.beck.artist said...

i'm a wee bit jealous of that box of fun!

moi said...

too much fun. i wish i could see all the goodies you have in there. i am taking a trip next week and have to get my 'stuff' just right!!LOL

CraftyHope said...

Where did you find such a perfect box (with a handle) for stashing all the goodies? I tend to have several 'art kits' depending on what my current crafting obsessions are. I'd love to know where you got the box though!

Anonymous said...

holy fuck nuts.
there i said it.
sorry.
i'm very inappropriate at times.
but will you look at the size of that monster supply box.
f*ckin' A
i need one about 1/4 that size for italy.
do they make them for hobbits?

Kel said...

LOL! It's gorgeous, but too funny - are you taking any clothes? Thanks for commenting on my GPP crusade. Kx