March 25, 2008



Here I am again. Which is probably fitting, since this is my blog.


But what I mean is, here I am again, informing my two readers (down from three) that I must take another blogging break. This, because I just finished my last committed swap (which I pretty much was hosting in my inimitable, lame-ass way) and I've decided to focus what poses as my attention span on an independent project of discovery, unfettered by rules, theme, or guidelines, open to flights of creative whimsy, directed by inspiration, free for change and growth to become whatever it is destined to become, my little objet d'craft !

Meaning, as you know, that I'm going to slack around for a few days.

But I leave you with this:




A thought-provoking doc which stayed with me for quite awhile, as I mulled it over in my mind.
For one thing: where does that kid get off, being cuter than me? AND my dog?




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way is that kid cuter than
Scout!

Anonymous said...

Your "unfettered" project sounds wonderful. I trust it consists of running through the meadow naked with berries in your hair, soaking up ambience that will eventually translate to something decorative yet wry. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wuh? Just when I, you're third reader, was returning to the fold. Ah well, a toast to your endeavor... the sacrifices we readers must make for our favorite ar'teest.

Bottoms up!

Anonymous said...

another break?
get the fuck outta here!
swap schmap
and a COMMITTED one.
swaps cause fatigue. when you gonna learn?
okay I'm outta here. I got crimes to solve.
who's the girl from hateville?
I knew someone from there once.
but she wasn't a looker like that one.

Chris said...

I've obviously lost control of my own comments section.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.