One was a surprise project. It was a surprise because, just before the finale, I bet with my friend Carrie on the winner of Project Runway. And her pick won. We bet an ATC, so I had to whip up an ATC and get it out to her. Just on the spur of the moment! Can you imagine the pressure?!
Here's the paper doll/ATC I sent to Carrie. I don't know how to post photos so that they will enlarge. I post them all the same way, and some will enlarge, and some won't. oh, well.



I'm on my way out of town again, so I wanted to finish my 16 pages in a chunky book that I'm participating in. It's about phobias. I decided to do mine on fear of the dark. It turned out okay. I have never made these little envelopes from scratch before, and the assembly was fun.



Last, but my personal favorite, were the name tags I was asked to make. I like these the most because I cut them out freehand (doesn't it look like it?) while sitting out on the patio under a bright, lovely sky. I had to sit out in two separate installments because too much sun gives me massive headaches lately. I don't know why that is. I think it's because I stare right at it. But it's so pretty!
Anyway, after the letters were all cut out, I decorated the tags and assembled them.

Today, I'm working on the plans for the project I'm designing using these wonderful things.

I only need to bring home one more carrier full of espresso drinks to make it really work.
2 comments:
OMG I can't wait to get this ATC, I love it!!! It's like a paper doll and an ATC in one! Thank you!!!!
I love love love my new name tag. Especially that it is protecting the socks Carrie let me wear around the house. I think she gave us socks so that she wouldn't have to vacuum. But who cares! It was a great a wonderful weekend, made all the more so because of the craftiness you brought to it.
Hugs.
Li
Post a Comment