March 6, 2008

Watching Others Looking Good


Well, I felt I should give some kind of apologia for not updating my blog much recently. I'm taking a much-needed spiritual break to restore my energies. There's so much going on, I felt I was burning myself out. And that's not what art is about!


Also, I've been watching successive Project Runway marathons. Seems like Bravo won't stop showing them.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!!! Love the pug! AND welcome back...

Anonymous said...

Aww...look at the pug, all ready for the beach...such a cutie... :) I hope that you are having a good break with the Muse!

Lisa H said...

Bravo for Time Outs.
I'm standing on a chair and clapping in your direction.
You'll be back in full Wonderfulness soon enough. Just go and have a little break. It'll ALL be here when you "get back".
That pug looks like Stephanie's Baby Doggy Girl.

Lisa H.

Kel said...

A fashionable pug is no kind of apology! LOL - he's fab! Thank you for your comment on my journal box. I've taken it out with me since then and it is good, but it does rattle oddly as I walk.

Kel x