April 27, 2008

Class Dismissed

HEY!

Today's art journal class at Zinnia has been cancelled. I'm so bummed! I was finally going to take a class with Kelly Kilmer, and I was going to meet my friend Cris, who lives in Redondo Beach, and I was going to have a journal all ready to travel with to Maui next Saturday!!

You know what this means, don't you? This means, I'm going to have to make a journal to use, all by myself. And, you're going to have to hear about it, and look at all the photos. That's enough reason right there, to take off work this week.


Yesterday we had some of our loveliest friends over for our rotating monthly dinner party, and it was great fun. And I was able to give Kerry her birthday giftie of more tags!




And a new calendar page for May!



We all played a little Wii, and we had ice cream sandwiches, homemade, with the best vanilla ice cream ever invented: Breyer's Real Vanilla Bean ice cream. With butter waffle cookies from Trader Joe's, and marshmallows and chocolate chips and caramel sauce and jimmies and red hots!

So, having just this morning cooled my planar regions, I'm going to go start working on the journal, and picking out the swimsuit, and shorts and hats I'm taking to Maui. Don't feel badly; we can't all live charmed lives.

2 comments:

Seth said...

Can't wait to see the journal you come up with on your own. It will be great, no doubt.

Anonymous said...

I love my tags, I love my tags,
I love my tags.

Thank you