April 29, 2008

Fashionable Aspirations

In my continuing quest to alert you to the best, I have to tell you I love this guy's fashion! It's not bizarre, it's not boring; it's ultimately wearable, cool, and comfortable, as well as being beautiful.

I never admitted this before, but... I applied to FIDM out of high school. Okay, there. It's out.

My dream was to be a fashion designer. But then, due to multiple reasons, I didn't follow through. But even so, I LOVE following fashion, even when I can't bring it home.

In other news, my friend Sister Diane actually posted pictures of my cookies on her site. I was alerted to this by Digibuti, who found me through Sister Diane, and who is one of the funnest, sweetest foreigners (he knows I kid) you'll ever read. So, I went over and looked at the photos she posted of my cookies, and I can't remember when I've seen a more plain-wrap display. What was I doing? I must have been in the midst of Prep-For-Maui mania, or perhaps it was Make-Tags-For-Kerry hysteria, but that package to Diane was not even pretty! There was no art, no card, no bows, no glitter, NOTHING! Now, THAT's appetizing!

I'm going to go check with Behnaz and ask him what he would have done. (As you know, all the other fashion designers have restraining orders on me.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For someone so interested in fashion why do I never see you in anything other than jeans and a T shirt? Although I did like the T shirt you were wearing Saturday.

digibudi said...

Your cookies looked so lovely, and if you ever have some left, please do sent some to my adress! I could repay you with a doll! ;)

Chris said...

I guess I'm just a slob.

digibudi said...

I just put you on my Web Gems list at the Digital Garden, you're nicely tucked between Sis Diane and Cathy of California! Sweeeeet!