April 16, 2008

More Spring-y pics!



On this, the birthday of my good friend Kerry, I thought I'd post more pictures from the trip to the arburetum with the new camera. I haven't quite gotten the hang of making the photos smaller, so who knows if this will be a huge crash of some kind.

I was thinking about how Earth Day is coming up! And I'm doing lots of earthy kinds of images in my surfaces over the past few days, so I guess I'm right in the Spring of things. HA! I was reminded of Earth Day when I visited here and saw that they are having an Earth Day gala in blogland!

Anyway, here's more stuff.







Isn't Spring Groovy?!

2 comments:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Thank you Kerry for inspiring Chris with your birthday... I feel like it is mine now too. -wink wink- ~Monica

Anonymous said...

Your good friend Kerry thanks you from the bottom of her 50 year old heart. And by the way blah, blah blah.