April 9, 2008

Packing It In




I am actually thinking ahead. Can you believe it? I decided to make 4 months' worth of ATCs for the art group's ATC swap. I'm going to throw all the photos your way now.








Fish Out of Water





Forest For the Leaves




Gardens


Front

back

Don't Cork Your Wine


I'm also going to create three months' worth of rolodexes for the rolodex card swap. Here's the Easter card in progress:



You may notice that I've used some of the Easter egg-dyed papers as my background for these. It's so awesome! I went and got four packages of dye during the after Easter sale, so there will be lots more papers where these came from. You can breathe a sigh of relief on that front!



I'm doing all this before my Big Trip, because I won't have time to make cards when I'm creating Stamps and Stencils and preparing my Journal for the trip, but I just can't stand the idea of not getting lots and lots of art in the mail while I'm gone. So, there.

Art by way of Greed.


I have to go make my Civil War chunky pages, my Melpomene muse par exellance pages, my Zetti charm, my color wheel banner, my color combo pages and my Mardi Gras rolodexes. Then, I'll reward myself with lunch.

yes, you heard it...

Food as Reward!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Fish our of water and must have one for myself immediately.

Your friend in greed.

Chris said...

One Fish Our of Water, coming your way!

Who's Anonymous?

Anonymous said...

YOU
ARE
A
GENIUS

help me solve crimes.

girlgonethreadwild said...

holy moly, taking it all in at one time, you're GENIUS but then I already knew that!

Love the cork ATCs, magnificent mind you have... look at you goooooooooooo.

~Monica