July 3, 2008

Heads



Isn't this stunning? It's street art, in Greece. Seth reported on it in his blog. I can't stop looking at those images! Check out the doors and windows, too.


When I see street art, mostly created anonymously, I'm just amazed at how much talent and heart is out there, and how much we can harness if we just let it go.
To where does this go?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That door is the entry to a very tiny brothel. It's so small that there isn't even room for a bed. "What goes on behind the blue door" is Greek for "what goes on behind the green door." Sometimes languages can be so close without being exactly the same.

Seth said...

I totally agree about street art. People put so much into it and never know if someone might paint or write over it in an instant. That's art from the heart.