September 22, 2008

200th Post !!

LOOK At this:


This is the wonderful storybook purse Digibudi sent to me last month. And this is how it looks when it's not posing for blog photos:



Yeah, I'm using it for my project caddy. And right now, my projects are all about Halloween cards and gifties for my family. It's important that all my fun little stickers and tapes are together. The rest of my stuff is all over the place.

And let me tell you about a new zine that's out. It's called Citizeen, and you can read about it here. If you're like me, and who isn't, you need yourself some yummy zine goodness. And a new zine is like a new kid in the neighborhood to invite to the clubhouse! (After a thorough initiation ritual.)

This has been my 200th blog post.

It's Miller time!

6 comments:

Karin said...

Wow, 200 posts... Congrats! Love the little pouch!

Unknown said...

WoW Thats alotta post!

Seth said...

Major congrats Chris. Here's to the next 200!!

Anonymous said...

200 shmoo-hundred... I'm reading towards your 1,000 anniversary! Okay, maybe 201.

digibudi said...

!!Congratulations on your 200!! I'm so happy you liked my purse! thnx for posting xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I toast to your 200th with my glass of wine..hey I am sooo freaking flattered to be on your blog roll. Wow. You and your dog rock.