
Here are charms I've made for my art group's Mexico Charm swap. These are inspired by the holiday of Day of the Dead. I took blue fun foam and added felt squares to include the bright mix of colors. I mixed white polymer clay with silver glitter, carved some skulls, and baked them up to be reminiscent of the traditional sugar skulls. The reverse of each charm is a glittered flower, and homemade polymer beads hang off the bottom of each charm.

They were so fun to do! Everyone should play with fun foam and felt on a regular basis!
Especially since it's legal now!
Next up: Chris weaves a friendship bracelet out of chenille stems, and tries to find someone who will take it.
2 comments:
love them! No mention of the creator of the polymer beads?
Love the picture of Stella you added and I really enjoyed Ro's
blog too. Thanks as ever for all
you do and share with us.
Anonymous K
You're thinking this was way too nice to really be from me!
Oh, dang. I wish I did this swap, too, now. I love these skulls. And I love Day of the Dead. I'm just too slow to keep up with all of Pam's activities! And then I miss things like this. Wah.
Post a Comment