HOORAH!
I want to thank the seven readers who entered my giveaway. Gifties will be on their way soon. In the meantime, please visit Seth's blog and Carrie's blog, and witness their wonderful talents. And many of us have encouraged Jeanette to begin blogging, as we love her style. When she begins blogging, I'll definitely let you know.
In Other News
I have a chronic disk condition which occasionally flares up and makes sitting very difficult. Accordingly, this blog will be on a bit of a break. I wanted to let you know, just so you didn't assume I'd once again despaired of my blogging appeal. I will be back soon, to continue reaching for the landmark of my 200th blog post, and its attendant 200th Blog-Post Celebration!
Thank you for your patience!
5 comments:
happy, happy birthday!!
e
If sitting is difficult, by all means, recline. Ideally on a nice chaise longue, with a box of bonbons, a bottle of champagne and a big bowl of chips, the TV remote, a couple of good trashy novels, a nice dish of assorted pharmaceuticals and a dedicated servant to bring you anything you might have forgotten.
Which is to say, get better soon. We'll miss ya.
Sorry to hear your back is laying up... I was hoping to see another canine talent judge. And how funny are you on Keri Smiths item 10?
Oh Monica missed this!!!! Pinching myself to WAKE up.
Chris, happee happy birthday d'ling!
I'm NEVER late, but THINK that birthdays should be celebrated all month long!
My very best to you.
Thanks so much for this generous giveaway -- and on your birthday too! Hope the back gets better soon.
Post a Comment