September 12, 2008

First Day

Hey!

I've just finished the first day of the weekend workshop with Traci Bunkers, and it was hella fun! I really enjoyed the comfortable, easy atmosphere. Traci encourages expression and experimentation, and I've never seen so many materials that can be made into stamps or used as images. Now I'm finding myself looking at things wondering how they can be used on a page.

Tomorrow: more journal work, more printing and stamping, and lots of PAINT!



Next up: Chris uses too much paint on her remote control stamp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've been waiting and waiting for someone to ask, but it looks like it falls on me: what's a "remote control stamp"? I have dandy visions of, say, a sudden "whap!" and the words "This End UP" mysteriously appearing upside-down on someone's butt, but then these things are seldom as exciting as I expect them to be.