April 30, 2009

Connect the Dots


I love this, so I'm sharing!


Last night, I worked on a canvas triptych. Small canvases (3x5), connected in theme, with gesso stamping, napkin, doodles, leaf stenciling, and a bit of polymer clay tile.

Two hours, a paint-filled towel and half a roll of paper towels later, the stained but image-free canvases are sitting on my washing machine, waiting for me to start again tonight.

Sometimes getting what's in my mind down on the canvas can be really irritating.

How many times have you started again on a canvas?





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...too many to count!

3rdEyeMuse said...

one ... two ... three ... crunch!

oh, wait ... that was actually how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop ...

what LostLuggage said. :)

wiebelwuppie said...

Too many If I don not like it I start over again with new layers.
......... sometimes just a never ending canvas

kelsey said...

I find I don't start again, I just put it aside and I might come back to it many months (or...gasp....years!!!) later. My mind may have changed opinions on what should've been on there, or not, but sometimes it just works to leave things alone. STEP AWAY FROM THE CANVAS!!! hahahaha

Leau said...

as many as it takes? too many to count? is this multiple choice? beauty of canvas? you have that option! smooches