To tell you that I miss you and I WANT to post more photos and stories, but I'm so BIZZY!
My friends are so sick of my saying I'm busy that they don't even miss me anymore. When they don't hear from me, they consider that I'm once again late doing everything and that it will therefore be a nice peaceful day for them.
Here's the deal: I think you guys are FABULOUS! Thank you so much for your comments and support and encouragement, when I am only just never having time to blog surf and enjoy all your brilliant creations and ideas and experiences. You know I love that, right? That you're here and you have things going on in your lives and that sometimes you feel comfortable sharing them with everyone?
Of course, if you really cared, you'd stop blogging until I could catch up.
I have to go now. But I am leaving you with this. This is something my friend Pam made while thinking of my love of the marshmallow Peep, and she sent me a photo showing just how DARN CUTE HER CREATION IS!!

This is the post of yelling excitedly.
HAPPY PEEPS, Peeps!
10 comments:
Now now Chris you did it! That photograph of the palm on your header is very striking! Lovely. I got a thrill just from that. No explanation necessary. I really enjoyed you Hawaii photos. I used my dogotal photo program to sharpen the mountain slope so I can see the details - AMAZING!
Having just read your "about me" I can only say "snap" though not exactly!
Thanks for coming over and I hope you'll be showing your stencilling from the course here soon!
I turn my back on my google reader for a couple of days, and what do I find? Six posts from you - that's what. Good God woman, are you permanently affixed to your keyboard? Don't you need to visit the bathroom from time to time? :-p
Love that new header - fabulous picture.
x
i miss you ~:-(
s
You were missed while you were gallivanting around in Hawaii! And we all understand that it takes time to get back into the swing of things! The trip photos are wonderful! I have them bookmarked in my "escape" file where I go when I need a little beauty.
Can't believe you posted the peep basket, Chris. It was just a silly little thing I did to send you cheer!
So glad to have you back!
that is one darn cute creation, too! thanks for sharing ... and I'm with you ... everyone needs to step away from their posting so I can get caught up, too!!
Hoppy Easter!!
I can hear you yelling from here..
new spring colors blooming, that's enough for me until you get caught up...bizzy is good....
we will be here whenever you are..and sometimes even when you are not!
I am feeling the same! Too much fabulousness in the bloggy world. Why can't peeps go on holiday at the same time? That way we won't miss anything.
LOL
Hope you had a lovely break. Can't wait to see more pics!
PS That palm tree is rockin'!!
Post a Comment