April 7, 2009

It's Not For Me To Say



Well, by popular request, I've been asked to shut up about Kauai for a minute, already, and answer some questions.
Specifically, Marie Otero tagged me. And after I got all the paint off, I thought I'd answer these. In turn, I am tagging Pam to answer these questions. If she doesn't like a question or two, she can change it to one she does like. Fifteen in all.

What is your current obsession?
Photography, but it changes all the time.

Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately?
Jeans, always.

What's for dinner?
Pasta with fish and asparagus

What was the last thing you bought?
Michelle Ward's new rubber stamp sheet.

What are you listening to right now?
Slate Magazine Political Gabfest

Favorite vacation spots?
Maui, Paris, the desert in springtime.

What are you reading now?
Angels and Demons

What four words would you use to describe yourself?
Incredibly good at everything.
But that's a sentence. So, I'll say:

Analytical
Quick
Self-involved
Generous

What is your current guilty pleasure?
Oh, no. I'm not falling for THAT question again.

What will be the first spring thing you do?
I went to Kauai right after Spring began. The next thing I have yet to do is make the little papier mache birds from a kit by Alicia Paulson.

Where are you planning to travel next?
Sedona, Arizona

What was the best thing you ate or drank recently?
Grilled opakapaka at Gaylord's in Kauai

What flower are you most anxious to see bloom this spring?
The daffodils are blooming, so I'll say the next round of our yellow roses.

What are you most happy doing?
There are a lot of things that compete for this, but in order not to cop out, I'll say one of them is painting.

Care to share some wisdom?
If you think it's them, not you... it's probably you!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

You don't have stop posting about your trip to Kauai for me! I am loving your photos and descriptions. It's been 12 years since I was last in Hawaii, and who knows when I'll get there again, but it is sure a wonderful place to visit.

Going to check out the little plaster bird kits.

Seth said...

Great getting to know you even better Chris. Now...time to take me back to Kauai!

pam@gingerbreadsnowflakes.com said...

Thanks for the tag Chris! I will get right to it!

3rdEyeMuse said...

am a little green ... wish it was me going to Sedona next (actually, Oak Creek Canyon, but same difference, you know ...) - one of my most favorite places. :) may the weather be ideal and the experience ... magic.