The precious angel.
Anyway, so I woke up and was thinking about how dry my blog posts have been lately. No stories about catheter ablation or even heart pictures that look like T-bone steaks. It's a disgrace, really. I've been lulled into an odd sort of optimism by gentle tropical breezes and tidal flux. Plus, I've had killer jet-lag. So there was no time to be snotty until just now, when my dog woke me up.
But, I do want to encourage you to look at the images of Kauai from the previous posts, if you haven't already. Because nothing I will ever post on this humble blog will ever be as gorgeous as those. Even though one of my dear readers claims that Kauai sunsets look flat, I'm sure even she appreciates them. Or, is it sunrises? I can't remember now, because my dog woke me up at 130am (PST).
The main reason I came here was to show you my first eyelash lei, which I crafted during a class offered AT our resort! I couldn't believe it! We were checking in, and there was a flyer about some classes being offered, and I was so stunned by this stroke of luck that the chocolate-covered macadamia nut I was chewing fell right out of my mouth! I said to the registration staff, 'Sign me up!' Which, at that point, they were more than happy to do, if only to get me to go to my room.
Okay, so anyway, here's the lei:

There. Sort that one out.
Did I mention my dog woke me up at 1:30am?
Next up: Chris posts even more flat photos of Kauai and is ordered by Hawaiian Tourism to cease and desist.
6 comments:
if those are eyelashes, i want to see the person they came off of !!! way cool, as usual ~:-) you can't even take a vaca from crafting.. not that you should.. or want to!! excellent pix! can we go next time??
luv, s
Don't you just love a Cold nose poking you in the face in the wee hours of the morning.......love the photos! Thanks for visiting......now go get some sleep! It took me a full week to get back to a normal routine......if there is such a thing as normal sleep at this stage of life....
Adios
Hmph. You assume you snore, because the dog woke you up, and she would only have done that if you woke her up first, by snoring, right? Hey, ever think that Scout may have learned a new trick to get attention by trading on your guilt? You need third-party verification to sort this out. Drop five bucks to hire a wino to sit by your bed all night and keep an open eye (and ear).
Oh wait, come to think of it ...
By the by, the "verification word" just now was "shicsy." Is that an adjective meaning "acting like a non-Jewish girl"?
Does your eyelash lei feel like a small animal? I ask...because...I knit scarves one year with this yarn and loved how the weight felt like little animals.
x..x
Hey, that's really nice-looking!
Post a Comment