April 4, 2008

HAPPY 100 POSTS DAY!

Actually, this is my 101st post. Because no one's stopping me! I can keep posting! I subscribed for the 'Unlimited Posting' account!
You lucky reader.
I wanted to share with you one of my latest projects. I may have blathered on about the altered mini-mailbox swap in a previous post. If so, that's in the past. We're moving on, people. We don't stay mired in old news.
Here's one of my completed mini-mailboxes, with its innards all strewn around:



I had no idea what I was doing, and it shows. But it was FUN making all this stuff and packing it up and sending it out. You should try it. Send me packages! I love them.

For example, just look at this! Here is the mailbox I received from my swap sister:



It's Scrappy the Dog! Isn't he fabulous?!





2 comments:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Ha! Scrappy can come with me, I'm only worried that Freckles might lick 'em and rust him to death...but, lucky Scrappy...rusted art is so in right now! ;) ~Monica

HAPPY 100th and 101 POST!

Seth said...

Congrats on post 100 and 101. Can't wait to see 102 through 1000!