I have made two new haunted birdhouses.



Please save your applause for the end of the post.
These are birthday gifts for Carrie. I included a little one for her daughter Lily. I understand that Lily wasn't scared at all. In fact, I think she went back to eating cheerios off her tray, but she may have been busy text-messaging.
I'm in the throes of art mania. But I'm also being awakened early by my dog and watching a documentary called The Cool School, about L.A. artists in the 50's. Interesting.
I've been pretty much off the internet for a week or so, with the intention of getting work done.
well.
One can dream.



Please save your applause for the end of the post.
These are birthday gifts for Carrie. I included a little one for her daughter Lily. I understand that Lily wasn't scared at all. In fact, I think she went back to eating cheerios off her tray, but she may have been busy text-messaging.
I'm in the throes of art mania. But I'm also being awakened early by my dog and watching a documentary called The Cool School, about L.A. artists in the 50's. Interesting.
I've been pretty much off the internet for a week or so, with the intention of getting work done.
well.
One can dream.
8 comments:
Your comment on my blog made me giggle!! I've looked through your posts and come to the conclusion that you are way more adventurous than me - LOL!!
The sneak peek of that canvas... well, it was a labour of love. It took me 3 weeks to complete it. I love it, but the textures were quite involved. You'll see if you check back on Monday 13th October when it's the Guest Host challenge piece for Mixed Media Monday!!!
I love your bird houses (claps)... very cool indeed!!
love the new banner..you can spot the pacific ocean a mile away... it just has a look..
Love these houses : )
you must have meant these are more Halloween gifts for KERRY. Right?
That's what you meant, right? Am I right????
anonymous K
you are too funny with your comment..while goofing off at work, no less. Yeah I opened up a large can of worms, but hey, it is lively over here! Is Stella on dog book? My boy is..
Happy Birthday to me! These houses are so fun! I love them. And I'm keeping Lily away from hers so she won't find a way to destroy it. She can play with it later when she's...12.
ehh no... I was applauding from start to finish!
These are spook-i-ly kuhl to look at and I wonder what bird would be BRAVE enuff to perch on these lovelies???
heh
~Monica
am so digging your haunted birdhouses! (I'm actually working on one for an upcomming Halloween blog party - fingers crossed I actually finish it in time!)
Post a Comment