Used by permission.
I was delightfully surprised a couple of weeks ago, to find that I had won A Very Mary Design blog's Freebie Friday. She's always got some killer stuff over there, and this time it was vintage political matchbooks! You know, back when people smoked, and it paid to advertise on matchbooks!? Besides having great Freebie Fridays (and Tuesdays!), Mary shares some playful plays on words, exercises in retro, and a shop so cheery you can't stop. A visit to her site perks me up every time.
But wait! There's MORE!!
Earlier this week, I was tickled to received Margaret Ann's ATCs, won in her giveaway over at Waterblossoms. Run, don't walk, over to see what she's creating. That woman makes the Arizona desert into an ice-cream sundae every day. I love her sketches, doodles, and painting.
And I've been horribly remiss in not sharing some mail love I've received from Marie Otero. One of her beautiful cards, and accompanying magnet. She is so generous, and her art is yummy beyond description.
I was delightfully surprised a couple of weeks ago, to find that I had won A Very Mary Design blog's Freebie Friday. She's always got some killer stuff over there, and this time it was vintage political matchbooks! You know, back when people smoked, and it paid to advertise on matchbooks!? Besides having great Freebie Fridays (and Tuesdays!), Mary shares some playful plays on words, exercises in retro, and a shop so cheery you can't stop. A visit to her site perks me up every time.
But wait! There's MORE!!
Earlier this week, I was tickled to received Margaret Ann's ATCs, won in her giveaway over at Waterblossoms. Run, don't walk, over to see what she's creating. That woman makes the Arizona desert into an ice-cream sundae every day. I love her sketches, doodles, and painting.
And I've been horribly remiss in not sharing some mail love I've received from Marie Otero. One of her beautiful cards, and accompanying magnet. She is so generous, and her art is yummy beyond description.
I wish all of you a very happy Memorial Day weekend. As it's our anniversary weekend, I will be getting even more presents and mail.
YAY, me! And yay, you, TOO!

3 comments:
that flag is AMAZING!
three cheers to you and all your wonderful bounty ... good stuffs all around!
& HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Such a beautiful flag... and I am excited for you with all these surprises... thank you so much for the mention of my name... Have I ever told you that I love your banner and your blog name? Have a great weekend! Roxanne
Great winning streak! And I echo the comments aboutthe flag - really brilliant.
Post a Comment