May 14, 2009

Yes, Pe Can noot!

Hi.

Do you know of Jess Gonacha? Of course you do.

Mad graphic skillz, that one has. And a great shop!

And she has a wonderful sister site, called Pecannoot!

If any of you are artists, now is a great time to get acquainted with Pecannoot, because she's asking for submissions.

It's been mild here lately. When it's mild, for some reason, I feel filled with possibilities. Like, I may possibly sit outside and read all weekend!

Check out a great challenge by Michelle Ward, here. It's an exercise which just may clarify your thoughts about craft and art. Are they the same thing? How different may they be? And in what way?

But don't forget to submit something to Pecannoot! I want to see!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just knew.... knew wher to go to find that blogging book...it wa straight back to your blog... aha...there it is..

Seth said...

I just discovered Jess' site. Great, isn't it?