I visit approximately 45-50 blogs on a regular basis, and if I didn't think those sites were interesting, inspiring, fun, and worth my time, I wouldn't follow them. So, the following list is by no means exhaustive or even representiative.
Among these are artists, craftspersons, journalists, photographers. For a variety of reasons, they seem to get it right all the time. They bring to us new views and ideas, and they share their uniquely genuine selves.
Because they are so awesome, you probably have visited them. What the heck--give them another visit now. I'll wait.
Elizabeth Bunsen
Tara Bradford
Roxanne Evans-Stout
JAPRA
Vanessa Valencia
Littleput
Pam Harris
Dudecraft
Stephanie Rodrigvitz
Marie Otero
EDIT: In response to Marie Otero's challenge, here is the canvas to which I referred. A work in progress...
11 comments:
Thank you, Chris, for including me in this list. I am honored and delighted!
I am sure I speak for most of those listed when I say ... "we enjoy and look forward to your posts just as much as you do ours!
Hey...thanks for including me there too! Awesome....though dont think it has distracted me from asking about the canvas..layer one or not....you gotta show and tell!
xox
Oooh...lots of good links here. Tara's posts are always insightful and I've been lucky to have met the lovely and talented and creative Eb and Stephanie. I'm certainly going to check out the rest of your uber fab links. Thanks!
A great list is right Chris. And some new to me. Off to see their sites!!
I always love to discover good new blogs - thanks for that list - I'm off to check them out. x
PS the canvas is looking good to me!
lovely list of fun places to visit! thanks for sharing the canvas as well...smooches
Imagine my surprise and deLIGHT when scrolling past your beautiful banner and settling in to read your perfect humor I see ME....
well thank you so, and thank you for sharing the first layer as well.
x..x
Dear Teary Eyed Tattertale, please send me your email and snail mail addresses. How else can I respond to your comments and kind (?) words on my blog? Thank you for your consideration in this matter!! leau_phillips@yahoo.com
smooches
you definitely "do-good-lists"!
... and first layers! ... am SO LOVING the movement and texture.
It's my lucky day!! I think you are oober fun yourself, but you already knew that ;) xoxo
YOu add such giggles and delightment to the blogosphere!! Oh and your creations - I have not given any away because I am greedy :) :)
(Was the face in the attic a little much? Well, it was real ;)
You sweet girl, thank you! I actually came over for a dose of YOU as this move is stressing me out a bit (and no art makes me VERY cranky). Your banner had me smiling right off.
I am going to bookmark this post to enjoy after my move. Only three more weeks!
XO from England :-)
Post a Comment