May 16, 2009

Vision


Today, I am here solely to announce the new Monrovia Public Library!

We are very proud.

8 comments:

pam@gingerbreadsnowflakes.com said...

Beautiful banner, Chris! One of my favorite desert flowers - thank you! It's been a long time since I've seen one!

I love this post because it is a perfect example of what makes YOU so special - you find cause to celebrate everything in life! Bravo you!

3rdEyeMuse said...

as well you should be! library's are the BEST!

have you talked to them about a one woman show, yet? :)

Erin Perry said...

As a librarian at the Cambria Library, let me add my congratulations to you and Monrovia! Not easy to get funding for libraries in these times, how great that you were able to "beat the clock" with this. Enjoy!
Erin

Anonymous said...

cool bookroom ~:-)) by the bye, i myself have been interviewed for my little library's monthly newsletter, as the bibliophile of the month!! how cool is that? it fits right in with your announcement of the long overdue (pun intended) Monrovia library.
rock on sista'
luv,
s

Lost Aussie said...

Lovely building..should make for good borrowing and browsing!

Leau said...

oohh shiny new library...cool! smooches

Susan Tuttle said...

very exciting chris -- i could spend hours in my library:)

beautiful, springy/summery banner -- so full of light:)

TBM said...

Oh, I love new library smell!

Enjoy, enjoy!!