
One of the art group lovelies asked if we wanted to trade inchies with her, and I said yes! What was I thinking? They are AN INCH each!
But that's okay. I only made her wait 4 months for them.
And I was quite pleased with them, in the end. They don't have a thing attached to them. There is no photo, no brad, no sticker, no fiber (except for the fiber of the paper), no metal, no shrink plastic, no packing tape transfers. Nothing but a little spot of glitter on some, not on others.
Frankly, I'm a big cheater.
But it's too late! She's already sent hers out! And I'm giddy with anticipation!
Anyone else wants to trade something, I'm here, baby!
2 comments:
you are not a cheater, these are cool! it looks like you drew them all, which is more work than sticking things on them. I like them. They all look like alien landscapes, very fun.
Hi Chris,
Thanks for visiting my blog...your comments were very amusing... I love your inchies... your illustrations don't need embellishment; they're perfect as they are!!!
Post a Comment