Okay, I am loving this site.
And to the point, I'm hosting my first swap. Yes! I'm doing it!
Well, technically, it's not a swap, it's a Secret Sister Swap, which is really an exchange of one altered metal mailbox to another, which we all found at Target in their dollar bins. They are so CUTE! They are so cute the way they are that they were just crying out to be altered!
Unfortunately, I don't have a photo right now. So you'll have to take my word for it.
And anyway, we are swapping, but they aren't sending all their items to me, they are making one mailbox, and sending it to one person. And the person who gets it won't know who's sending it to them until they read the card. Maybe. Is that a swap? Or is it kind of like stalking?
But enough about you. Here's the thing. I've been on this Ouija-board site (afore-mentioned item 7Z, paragraph 37), and I feel like this: Wouldn't it be marvy and keen to swap cards altered to look like ouija-boards? HUH? With attached mini-planchettes?!?!
It sounds so cute, doesn't it? Cute, and creepy and fun. I just can't decide if I want to add that on to the other things I'm doing right now. I feel like I need some help deciding...
I better ask my board.
1 comment:
yes, I think it would be fun. i would put different answers than yes or no on mine, like "as if" or "when monkey fly out of your butt" and "signs point to yes"--oh wait, that's the Magic 8 ball. Wrong supernatural toy. And maybe a picture of George Clooney's head on Leornardo's naked circle man. Just because it's good to have naked on your board.
Post a Comment