
It's the holiday season.
I mostly feel festive and good.
But my new president better not do much more to piss me off.
I find it disturbing that when someone says he wants to build bridges, they are almost always building them to join with the intolerant. There are a lot of other bridges that should be built. There's no reason to keep building them to appease the closed-minded, hypocritical, exclusivist and fear-mongering.
Let's have change. Okay?
I mostly feel festive and good.
But my new president better not do much more to piss me off.
I find it disturbing that when someone says he wants to build bridges, they are almost always building them to join with the intolerant. There are a lot of other bridges that should be built. There's no reason to keep building them to appease the closed-minded, hypocritical, exclusivist and fear-mongering.
Let's have change. Okay?
3 comments:
Lemme guess....Pastor Warren?
yeah, the big oozing sore. but considering it's a blatant conflict with everything he's said and that the timing is excellent, then i don't know why anyone would mind.
yeah...I am hoping to see the bridge building lean a little bit to the left...please
Post a Comment