
Oh, my.
I told myself, 'Self... yer not gonna post again till ya got some-a yer art to show.'
Myself just laffed and laffed.
I don't got no art to show right now. It's happening, but it's one of those items vital to the National Security, and if I shewed ya, I'd have to get all Jason Bourne on you.
But I gotta share with you some link from my blogroll (stage right) that are just scorching my eyeballs right now. Check out the beauty and the wonder on Stephanie's blog.
Doesn't Michelle know what's what all the time?
Can a fresh look at the holiday just rock your boat?
I told myself, 'Self... yer not gonna post again till ya got some-a yer art to show.'
Myself just laffed and laffed.
I don't got no art to show right now. It's happening, but it's one of those items vital to the National Security, and if I shewed ya, I'd have to get all Jason Bourne on you.
But I gotta share with you some link from my blogroll (stage right) that are just scorching my eyeballs right now. Check out the beauty and the wonder on Stephanie's blog.
Doesn't Michelle know what's what all the time?
Can a fresh look at the holiday just rock your boat?
There is always something to make us think.
Friends can make everything better.
And it's definitely time, even here in California, for some warmth insurance.
How can you help but be thankful for all these great artists and their work and their passion and their generosity?
Friends can make everything better.
And it's definitely time, even here in California, for some warmth insurance.
How can you help but be thankful for all these great artists and their work and their passion and their generosity?
4 comments:
Thanks for making the wait less painful, and thanks for linking me!
Now, get back to making art.
We do miss you when you're away.
thanks for great links & pictures of pretty, pretty yummy boys. :)
Now THIS is eye candy....mmmmmmmmmmmm pecs
Thanks for directing me to that video! How powerful is that! And I'll wait for the art, I'm waiting, still waiting, is it there yet? smooches
Post a Comment