
I know that many of us wouldn't exactly call 2008 a 'fun' year. It has been another year of challenges, disappointments, fears, and often, unpleasant surprises.
However, for me, this year has also been among one of the most enjoyable years in recent memory. Exploring the world of crafting and art, and learning more about what creativity means to me, has made this a year of exciting discovery. Also, it's been a great pleasure to find your websites and see what you're creating every day, sometimes in the midst of a whirlwind. It's been enlightening, and FUN, connecting with crafters and artists from around this small planet. It's helped me to learn more every day about my own talents, tastes, goals, and the many pathways of creativity that are open to me.
So many people are so talented, and you bring great beauty into the world. It's an honor that so many of you share of yourself freely, and are also very giving in your support for others' endeavors. I want to thank you for opening up my world, just by being who you are.
To all my great friends, and to my readers, let's work for a healthier, a more gracious, and an even more creative new year!
Next up: Chris puts her new calendar up backwards, and can't find a Christmas tree lot anywhere.
11 comments:
Happy new year, Chris! I'm looking forward to 2009...art and blogging and new friends were fun in 2008...but everything else- yuck. Bring on 2009!
i look forward to many more lively posts from you filled with wit and humor. you're a dear one miss chris.
More gracious? Really? I don't think so.
Anonymous K
YAY to all you wonderful folks!
three cheers to that, Chris!
ps - you're pretty amazing yourself. :)
Happy new year Prism Trail!
Thank you for such an inspiring blog. I look forward to your posts for 2009.
Happy New Year to you, too!! You are one of the best things about 2008 for me. And I love your doggie pic, he looks so snugglable!
Fun is in the mind of the beholder sugar and so good for you! And this new year? Looks to be amazing...if we want it to be, eh? Happy, happy (like I have to tell you that!)my friend~ smooches
PS: Is it my imagination or are these word verification thingys beginning to make sense? Mine is clobfis today. Could be some kind of name in elf world, eh?
after weeks of smiling at your comments on the altered page, i thought i'd just come visit. looks like i'll have to keep an eye on you in '09. looking forward to it :)
Happy New Year to you, too, Chris! Yes, this year has certainly had some enjoyable moments, including meeting so many creative, inspiring, funny, thoughtful bloggers. I'm glad that we met this past year. Here's to a brand new year of wonderful possibilities!
Happy new year to you too Chris! Your spirit and humor added a lot to the world of blogs in 2008. How are you going to top it in 2009??
Post a Comment