December 10, 2008
Hi!!
I know what you're thinking. You're thinking: where the heck is Chris? My life is a shambles without her. And I can see that.
Well, I'm trapped in CRAFTING LAND!!
There's paint, gel medium, embossing powder, gesso, brushes, papers, feathers, ornaments, beads, and found objects all over the place. And that's just my breakfast. Today I tried to open the door to the office at work and realized I was trying to use my Cutter Bee scissors to do it. Everything's melting into everything else! The other day someone said, what's that white streak across your cheek? And I said, I ran out of the clear gesso that's usually there, is that okay? I'm sorry!
When I can go out on my porch and see Russia again, I'll be back.
Because...
...I love you guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wait...what the?? Are you in Alaska now? You're hilarious :)
It sounds like you're having so much fun! Craft on!!
Love the header today. Breathtaking :-)
I sooooo wan't to be you right now. *sighs*
Sounds like you are having fun are being creative.............
Post a Comment