Oh, yeah. I forgot. Primers were around back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth.
Well, when we were tots back then, we were always excited to get our first primer. This meant we were growing up and were able to learn things with our big heads. And we no longer had to be leashed to the front stoop to make sure our big heads didn't tilt us over and roll us down the lawn. Or, maybe that was just in Kansas City.
Anyway, primers meant we were graduating to being big kids.
With the same sort of excitement and anticipation accompanied by a vague sense of nausea, I am beginning my first art journal. Okay, please save your applause till the end of the post.
In the interest of documenting my process, I present to you my first step:

Thank you.
Next up: Chris presents her blank chipboard journal covers.
1 comment:
Wooohoooooo! I am doing that dance you do when you are still sitting. You know, rocking the shoulders, bobbing the head. And a big grin. An art journal! I am very pleased. If I could italicize that I would.
Post a Comment