I think a couple of the people in the back had their Speedos on.It was 75 today. We have so many people from the snow out here to visit, and our New Year's Day is almost always gorgeous! Bob Eubanks, hosting the parade, said something like, now all of you in Chicago, don't pack your bags, yet, because we still get earthquakes.
I went outside and the hummingbirds were going crazy for our tree:
I love our backyard, but I have to tell you, I got parched just standing out there. I had to get a big glass of water just to rehydrate myself.
Happy New Year!!
6 comments:
I watched it...I hope Bob didn't jinx us...ugh.
it does look lovely - and actually you've got it cooler than we do ... ug. :)
it was a great parade! AND lemons, were those lemons!
Happy Sunny New Year...
wait, do you live in pasadena?? is that mt. wilson in your backyard?
Happy New Year to you! I have been in Pasadena last year but not for the Rose Parade. I hope to go there for that parade some time in the future.
Post a Comment