December 18, 2008

It's Here! It's Here!



Edit: LOOK at the snow in Lancaster, CA! This is SO bizarre! They got so much they could make a snowman!



Look what I got in the post today!?

The new Journaling quarterly, by Somerset!


And here's a peek at the inside...



I'm very pleased. I'm going to read this right now, and make a bit of the craziness that's going on right now go away. Then... back to the holiday fun!

I'm a lucky girl, don't you think?

Next up: Chris thanks Santa for this!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I've ready read it 3 times...it is a GREAT magazine!

TBM said...

Ohhhhhhh. Must look for this in the stores when I am stateside next week!

PS I am reading Elizabeth's lovely book right now! So wonderfully sweet.

PPS Why is it snowing everywhere but HERE?

Anonymous said...

Wow, snow.... we have had snow just one day... and that could be all for this winter....

Strange how a lot of people feel like kids again when it starts snowing... I feel the same every time...

thanks for your comment on the presents of my Poppyclasschildren !
Ecoline is a "liquid watercolor" ( as a read on the bottle) : it's very thin and translucent, but has a lot of vibrant colors.
I really like the technique with the oilpastels and the ecoline. It would be a perfect technique for your tags !!! They look great indeed in their boxes... smart husband of yours !

greetings
Inge

Anonymous said...

forgot to ask something...

What do you think about the magazine ?
Is it a must-have ?
I have different magazines of stampington, but as it cost almost double for us I can't buy them all.

I've seen the publicity on this one, but didn't order yet... Do you think I should ?

greets
Inge

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I cannot believe the snow in unlikely places...what a crazy winter. I hope to have the magazine sooooooon to see so many friends on the pages.

I crack up at some of the word verifications:
dulkade

3rdEyeMuse said...

yes, you are a LUCKY GIRL! that mag looks like a great place to disappear into for a while. enjoy that well deserved distraction. :)