December 19, 2008

Marie Antoinette Blog Award



I was among seven bloggers to get the Marie Antoinette Blog Award by Lisa! Apparently, my snarky little site inspires her! I'm very honored to get my first award. (my 'first'?) And my task (not difficult!) is to list seven blogs which inspire me.


Blogs which inspire me, eh? Well, I am inspired by a wide variety of artists and bloggers. I love to visit my blogroll links and the blogs I follow on a very regular basis, because one never knows when one will miss some important news, a great recommendation, a giveaway, a photograph of breathtaking beauty, or a tutorial! But, as I've been asked to list only seven inspiring blogs, I will!

Susanna's Sketchbook


The Altered Page

Paris Parfait

Gingerbread Snowflakes

How Cool Is That?

Create and Live Happy

Finding Jim Macinko


Please visit these fine folks and spread the love!


Next up: Chris receives the little-known Using Too Many Words To Say Less Award.

10 comments:

iHanna said...

Thanks! I hope this does not mean I get my head chopped off before Christmas, but only that we can all have cake? :-)

You're to kind Chris and it's strange that you haven't gotten any awards before?! I think you should have the Best And Most Spontanious Commentor Award this year!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Congrats! you have to be one of the funniest blog writers...always enjoyable!!

Anonymous said...

your header looks great chris! and those snow photos, the flakes look HUGE! thanks for coming by today :)

Anonymous said...

What a excellent surprise! I am thrilledto be on your list of "most inspiring"! You have never ceased for one minute tobe a most cherished supporter from day one of my little blog effort. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Chris said...

Pam who?


hahahAHAHAAAA!!!





oh, okay. not funny.

Mary said...

Congratulations, Chris! I can see why Lisa gave you the award. You are an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

snarky..

ha ha h a..well that fills a niche in the marketing void doesen't it?

"What's Chris's blog like?"

"Well, its...snarky"

"cool,.. I'm going over there right now.."

Seth said...

Thanks for including me on this list! Your support and humor always inspire me!

3rdEyeMuse said...

congrats on the sweet award ... can't believe it's a first. :)

ps - I love snarky.

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER reason to have a big smile on my face this afternoon. Wait - I'm also going to attempt a cartwheel in my little artroom. Thank YOU!