You hardly can believe how glad a lot of people in Europe are with this result! Finally I dear to hope that America plays an important but peacefull role in the world, not like the past 8 years...
I, as a Belgian, cried when I heard that Obama was the winner,..; how must all the Americans feel who strived for this for such a long time...
6 comments:
This is an amazing piece! I admired it the other day when I was here for Dia de Bloglandia. Do you know how big it is?
Actually, no. But I'll ask Jeanette. She kindly allowed me to post it. I love it, too!
We did it : ) Love this flag you have up!
I asked Jeanette, and she says this flag mosaic is approx. 20 x 30.
gorgeous, isn't it?
Wow, nice size! Thanks for find out. And yes, it certainly is gorgeous :-)
Yippie !!!
just discovered you're also an Obama fan !!!
You hardly can believe how glad a lot of people in Europe are with this result!
Finally I dear to hope that America plays an important but peacefull role in the world, not like the past 8 years...
I, as a Belgian, cried when I heard that Obama was the winner,..; how must all the Americans feel who strived for this for such a long time...
congratulations !!!
greetings
inge from Belgium
Post a Comment