November 9, 2008

Sunday Reflection


Why is it that sometimes I am just so in love with you artists and craftspeople I can't stand it?

In fact, I'm not going to rely on anyone to go over to my blogroll, because I know you have busy lives and you don't have time for that micro-managing.

Therefore, I'm going to make you look at a few things right here:

Inspiring

Texturing

Informing

Delighting

Challenging

Enriching

Validating

Gifting

These are just a few of the ways you all make my life better.

Now it's off to nature, to get some photos for my upcoming journal.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers, thanks a lot, Chris!

3rdEyeMuse said...

thank you for all the wonderful links, Chris!

Kari said...

Hi Chris,
I played around a bit and now there's a link to follow my blog.
THANKS!
Kari

Anonymous said...

Whaddaya mean we dont read you??? *waving pom poms*

Seth said...

What a fun way to post some links! Thanks for including me.

e.beck.artist said...

i went to all those links!
thanks!

Margaret Ann said...

Thanks for creating a specialized "Map To inner delights"....I visited all and had a ball! :)

lynne h said...

chris, i love this post. i feel EXACTLY the same way...