Just wanted to share the final photo of the gesso-ed tags I was working on. I tried to crop it down before posting it, but over and over my photo program told me, no. You can't do that. You can only crop it if you leave it in this folder.

I don't understand machines. It's just another mystery of life. Like, lint.
And here is another uncropped photo, the glads my baby gave me. I can't seem to get enough of those!
8 comments:
These are great tags...I already told you that...but those FLOWERS...that color combination is so pretty!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog - your tags are great. It's the waiting time that gets to me!
Gorgeous flowers and the colors ... incredible! Roxanne
Another mystery of life is how the plastic containers lose their lids in the drawer... like the elves take them or something...maybe they take them to put the lint in.
Love the tags & the flowers : )
I was given a blog award this past week and had to pass it on to others that inspire me. You are one that inspires me : ) Please go to my blog to grab your award and read what to do next. Have a great day
Lots and lots of beautiful colour! So cheery :-)
Lots of mysteries in life, and machines are the least of them :-)
The glads are gorgeous and so are the tags!
Great tags...glorious flowers...lucky you! :)
Post a Comment