November 5, 2008

Reading Material


I'm so glad the election is over. I was able to finish two projects last night, which finished simultaneously with the election. It was an epiphany! It was almost like that time when I found out that peanut M&Ms and strawberries go perfectly together!


So now I really have time to read the $75,000 worth of reading material I have NOT been getting to read because I've been busy sitting around watching political analyses and eating leftover Halloween candy which I bought for myself because I wasn't going to be home on Halloween night. And what a stack of reading material it is!!


With no further ado, here (along with Craft Magazine, above) is what I've got to read before Season One, Disk Three, of Gossip Girl arrives.














I think unless something unfortunate happens, I'll be able to finish these up by the weekend!


Next Up: Chris takes off her glasses and then can't find them again.

4 comments:

Susan Tuttle said...

Have fun kicking back and reading your magazines -- looks like a lot of fun!

Susan

Anonymous said...

That last book, "Cloth Paper Scissors" - looks interesting. I get Scissors Paper Rock, but am wondering if Cloth trumps Paper or the other way around? Or maybe you just fling the cloth over your opponent's head and run away with whatever it was you were arguing about. Do let me know what the book recommends.

Seth said...

Love the banner and the new design of your blog! Those cookies look pretty good too!

Carrie said...

I just pre-ordered my copy of the inaugural issue of Stuffed from Stampington. It's only 14.99 and free shipping. I have to wait until January for it, but who cares, I'll have forgotten about it and have a bunch of crap I didn't want for Christmas (my neices get me things like cat calendars--oh, I know, how Grinchy of me) and then I'll get something I want!! Oh, and I did get a sub to Artful Blogging for my birthday, so I'm very happy about that. Good brother-in-law. I am savoring it, only reading a few pages each day, it's so inspiring.