December 2, 2008

Tuttle Vision

If you love me, you'll go here. As you know if you visit me regularly, I often select Susan Tuttle's blog posts as my favorite of the moment. So, I don't refer her lightly. This woman has some of the most stunning photographs and moving commentaries on her blog. And don't stop until you look at all the yummy eye candy.

But immediately, make up your Santa List with this on it:



Don't waste a lot of time because you know how Santa sometimes needs to be told repeatedly to get over to the bookstore and do the right thing! Susan is having a contest for a book giveaway! But that's just the least of reasons to go visit.



In other news, please watch this space for some reflections, considerations, questionings, musings, and imponderables from my recent bloggist journeys. After all...

aren't imponderables what you look for in a blog?



Next up: Chris receives Susan's book from Santa and it changes her life.

Except for the imponderable parts.

3 comments:

TBM said...

What a great recommendation! Thanks for pointing us that way :-)

Leslie said...

I do not believe I have this book. Maybe I should clear some space on the bookshelf.

Imponderable? (Tilting my head to the right)

I'll be looking forward to it.

Seth said...

Going to addd it to the list. Thanks Chris!