
Uh, yes it IS.
The weather's growing cooler (at least in my hemisphere), there's a new hope in the air (at least in my land), and I'm finding gifts in my mail almost every day!!
I got a beautiful blue crocheted beret from Kai at Celebrating Christmas Year Round, as she was one of the contributing artists in Monica's Pink Artist Project.

I received a really pretty godseye and a fabulous charm, which were only part of what Michelle offered up for Halloween over at her great blog, 3rd Eye Muse.

And I was informed that I won one of Vanessa's great Halloween giveaways!

And look at this! From Seth at The Altered Page (who will smile at the above because he knows how I love hands), I received the two copies I'd ordered of his Pulse Zine! It documents everyone's answers, insights, and inspirations from his brainchild, The Pulse. Go to The Altered Page and read any and all installments of The Pulse right now. Or: order the zine! It's a feast for the creative spirit.

I feel humbled by all this blogland generosity. Especially because the three winners of my blog anniversary have yet to receive their rewards! AUGH!
How can one person be this lucky? Especially someone as snarky as I am?!
Could it be as simple as this...
...because I look Maaahhhhvelous, Dahhhling!?
Next Up: Chris looks at herself and decides, yeah, that's probably what it is.
7 comments:
hahah...nice looking loot! I have not seen a god's eye in YEARS! Thanks for the memories.
You make me smile... yay for that very cool hand... love it! oh and the new banner.. very airy and spacious.
How exciting to get Seths book...I'm waiting for mine to get here : )
you lucky girl!! gifts from all over the universe.
I am feeling lucky too and HOPEFUL with our new president!!! Can he just go ahead and get started NOW??
I know!
I think we are all looking to him, anyway, so his work has started.
A brave man. I don't know how anyone could deal with that pressure...
aw shucks ... I'm thrilled to know that you are happy with your prezzie's. :) the other stuff looks pretty spectacular!
Lots of great gifts and I am smiling about the hand! Thanks too for the Pulse Plug! Enjoy!
Post a Comment