November 15, 2008

OnWard and UpWard


I am so excited!! Looky here!

I have loved Michelle's architectural and gothic imagery my whole life!
(Or, since I first learned about her work a couple of years ago.)

And now I get to learn from the master! Now, don't all youse guys run over and sign up now, because I am going to be the first to register. I may register before Michelle does.

LOOK at the first rubber sheet I got from Michelle's press. Yummy, huh. I have two others because they are too yummy. And look at the write-up she did about her theatre model in Somerset Studio. This is the kind of inspiration I'm talking about. And I'm going to be learning from her.

Jealous, huh?
I hear ya.

4 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

maybe just a little bit. :)

have fun!

Anonymous said...

Jealous. What's that flight running these days?

michelle ward said...

what about the write-up i did on you and how met over dirt? well actually, we met before the dirt. it all happened so fast. thanks for your enthusiasm girl. hope it works to see you in october.

TBM said...

Absolutely, positively, wickedly green with envy!