January 21, 2009

Apologies

Well, guess what?

I've been so busy I haven't done what I want to do! I haven't posted my giveaway for OWOH, which is VITAL, because it's so fun!

And I didn't announce my three-hundredth post!

I haven't told you that you must rent this documentary and actually watch it!

I haven't complained about anything lately!


I feel like a big SLUG!


(Of course, I LOOK fantastic.)

I'm so sorry, gentle readers, that I have been remiss. Call me Miss Remiss. All I managed to do was to post someone else's words, though they be wonderful words.

But work has been horrifying, for weeks, and it's just backing up on me.

There. I managed to do one thing! I complained!!

Gives you a feeling of comfort, doesn't it?



Next up: Chris forgets her blog URL.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished a bunch of projects...now I too feel like a slug. Isn't it weird how we can muster up unimaginable amounts of energy only to have them leave so fast when they are no longer needed?

Anonymous said...

well you mustered enough energy for a great post...happy 300th, thanks to Joe for a great birds eye view of the goings on..

I feel so good, but have felt like I want to hold it close to the chest...for some reason.

Mary said...

Chris, congratulations on your 300th post! Those photos were marvelous. Your friend Joe's eloquence captured the beauty of a historic moment. As far as feeling like a slug, look at the bright side, you could be UC-Santa Cruz' mascot (if you're feeling like a banana slug, of course.) When you're in the mood, I'm no. 187 in OWOH.
Hugs,
Mary

Sharon said...

Hi, Work is knocking me on my ass this week also. Think positive!! It's hard, very hard but that is what keeps me going, when work is doing the above. Sharon

MB Shaw said...

I know slugs and you are no slug, lol.
Thanks for the tip on an interesting documentary. I will check it out for sure.

iHanna said...

*smiling*

you ALWAYS look good darlin, and yes, thanks for complaining a bit for us!

3rdEyeMuse said...

Dear Miss Remiss,

Congrats on your 300th post ... and don't forget some of us haven't even sent out our 2008 holiday cards.

Much love, ~M~

Seth said...

300 posts!! You deserve some time off. Love the slug, BTW!