Whoa, give peace a chance? No, you don't want to let that camel's nose into the tent. Give peace an inch and the next thing you know it'll show up with its sister-in-law Serenity and her pal Harmony, and then they'll invite Tranquility and Amity, and before you know it everyone will be just sitting around smiling instead of getting off their butts and smiting those with whom they have minor disagreements. You have to be very careful with Peace; it's contagious.
2 comments:
Whoa, give peace a chance? No, you don't want to let that camel's nose into the tent. Give peace an inch and the next thing you know it'll show up with its sister-in-law Serenity and her pal Harmony, and then they'll invite Tranquility and Amity, and before you know it everyone will be just sitting around smiling instead of getting off their butts and smiting those with whom they have minor disagreements. You have to be very careful with Peace; it's contagious.
ok, I think I will.
and I'll make a little space for Serenity, Harmony & all their pals as well ... doesn't hurt that they all sing so beautifully together.
:)
Post a Comment