January 30, 2009

Where It's Due

This is basically an edit to the previous post. This morning, I realized that, as I wouldn't have had a clue about the Houston Holocaust Museum's butterfly project if Elinor had not alerted our wonderful yahoo art group about the project and elicited our participation, it is only accurate to salute the woman who got me involved. She didn't even have to threaten me, which is what people usually have to do to get me to do anything. The rightness of the project was clear.

Besides, I've long admired Elinor's digital photographic acumen, and thought this might be a good way of making it onto her staff.

In other news: it's Friday. And my annual January cold, which I was beginning to think would take a break this year, is in full effin bloom.



Next Up: Chris tries to get everyone interested in her Kidspace mosaic cockroach project, but no one will return her calls.

6 comments:

TBM said...

I think it is a lovely project and kudos to everyone involved.

Feel better soon!!!!

Leau said...

Cockroaches can live like 10 days without their heads! Aren't you afraid that the mosaic will walk off? Any other bug and I would be in there with you but those roaches creep me out. Unless you mean a different kind of "roach"? smooches

Anonymous said...

Are we twins or what?? My cold in in full effin bloom too!$%^&* I'd love to do a mosaic cochroach:-)

3rdEyeMuse said...

thanks for the update & links. :)

blah to effin colds! out damned annoyance - OUT! Feel better, Chris. Sending some virtual chicken soup your way.

Ces Adorio said...

I love the butterflies. They look like a lot of fun! I am glad you are taking a break from the annual audits.

girlgonethreadwild said...

I lost my train of thought..

LOCO for your magic grrl!

(and kudos for ANTI LOVE art... uh, you might not want to stop by then).

LOL