January 4, 2009

Sidebars

There will be a little break in posting, as I have apparently hurt my arm in some mysterious way (probably during studio rehab) and can't move it more than a few inches without pain. I can use my hand to type for a bit, but then there's pain up the arm even with that. I think it's just a pulled muscle. Anyway, if there's nothing here for awhile, that's why.

I have been noticing, more and more, how cool the information on people's sidebars is. Next time you're blog surfing, check out the sidebars. I neglect them quite often, but they are a font of information.

Peace!

14 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

speedy recovery, Chris. :)

Sharon said...

Please take it easy. I have to wear a strap on my arm, because I have Tennis Elbow, but it takes away the pain some and I can continue working. Of course mine is caused from being on the computer for hours and hours looking at art blogs, but they will have to pry it away from my cold hands someday:)

Dragonlady said...

Dear Inge, I thank you for the kind words from your heart.....it truly is a small world we live in, but I am so thankful for all of my friends I have met here but will never see in person, but it feels like I have already met them in my heart...My heart is heavy right now and the pain is hard but i am trying to be strong for my daughter as much as i can...
Hugs
Brenda

Dragonlady said...

chris, I am so sorry for putting the wrong name here, I bet I put your name on Inge's blog..
It will not let me erase it but if you can to delete it, please do and know that I meant the words for you also..
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon.... maybe you're having Offensive line sympathy pains?

Anonymous said...

If it were just a cold, I'd recommend my sovereign remedy: whiskey, lemon, honey and hot water. Actually it'd probably work for your arm too. Give it a try. That formula kept my grandpa alive and happy well into his late 90s.

Leau said...

Sugar, I am sooo sorry. Can't Scout type from your dictation? What she isn't a typing dog? Do everything they say to do so that you get better fast, we can't go too long without your wit. smooches

Anonymous said...

oooh, time for some tendon creme!

Seth said...

Get well soon Chris! And just think of all the creative energy that will burst forth when you are better.

Ces Adorio said...

Hello Chris, thank you for linking me and following my blog. I appreciate it very much. I am sorry to hear about your injury. Hey are those Myers (sp) lemons on your header? Our neighbor just gave us a bag of gigantic lemons and she said they were Myers lemons. Have not really looked up the info yet.

Julio Muao said...

Hello Chris,

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Oh quit your whining you big cry baby. You asked me to keep it real!

Anonymous K

Chris said...

Anonymous K Who?

TBM said...

Hope you are feeling better now!! Although you are deserving of a bit of rest after such a busy holiday season.