
In the light of what's happening in the Gaza, it's even more thought-provoking than it was when it was published about a year ago.
And on a much different note, I know L.K. Ludwig just came out with a fabulous art journaling book, but I got this for Christmas, and it is SO GOOD!

Whether you are an art journaler, a scrapbooker, an archivist, or a fan of nature, this book gives you such inspiration for saving your memories and your experiences of the wild as you walk or travel.
And just for good measure, there's this. I don't want to start a big issue here, but it's likely the best book ever written.
5 comments:
But my list of new books to read is already soooo long! I will look up the first one first. Thanks for sharing. smooches
Oh that does look like a good book. I can think of a few people in my life who would enjoying reading it, too.
They can't hold a candle to the Peter Pan pop up book I got for
Christmas.
Anonymous K
love good book recommendations - thank you.
ps - I think you might just be right. :)
LK's Mixed Media Nature Journals is a must have!
Post a Comment