Thanks to all for entering!

Yes, it's time for the One World, One Heart event! Last year (my first year playing) was fun fun fun! Lots of pretty things offered up, and heady anticipation of surprises!
YAY!
Here's a little hint of what I am offering this year:

Not one, but TWO little gifties!
I look forward to checking out the participants' sites, and mind you, I won't just be reading the latest post, with the pictures of your goodies, but I enjoy finding cool new blogs (new to me), so I'll be looking them over! Put on your best Sunday Go-to-meeting Clothes! Your little patent-leather shoes! Your little hat with the fluff and foofarah! And don't forget clean underwear!
If you wish to join in the event, follow the link above and enter your giveaway. You have until Feb. 3rd to enter!
Next up: Chris wins all the drawings and has to buy a new house to hold all her goodies.
But of course, it's not about winning...
192 comments:
where did I put that foofarah?!?
What FUN! I love surprise goodies! Please enter me and visit my blog to enter my giveaway and to see what I like to do!
http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/
Welcome to the caravan!
I like what I can see in your sneak peek!
Pop by my blog for another surprise giveaway for OWOH at http://myhidingplaceincyberspace.blogspot.com
(ok, it wont be a surprise for long, pics will go up in a day or 2!)
this is very nice a surprise ..please include me
Aren't you the little tease? Your peeks are enticing, so sign me up, and come play in my giveaway, #310.
Love the peacock on your blog! Gorgeous! Count me in your giveaway.
Thanks for the opportunity to win!
:-)
~Jenna
cardsbyjenna.blogspot.com
Would love to be a part of your drawing. Thank you.
Barb Cabot
http://followbarbsbliss.blogspot.com/
Count me in, it looks very interesting! I'll be snooping around your blog now.
You can snoop around mine at
www.artspectrum.blogspot.com and check out my giveaway too.
Thank you,
Cindy
Count me in! and feel free to check out my OWOH giveaway
http://uniquecommodities.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-owoh-giveaway.html
Terronda@hotmail.com
Looks very interesting!! Please enter me in your giveaway.
Okay I'll bite, I see a cute fish(?) there. Please add me for the drawing.
Than stop in and enter mine #327
Wonderful giveaway, what I can see anyway! Its nice to meet you, if you haven't already, come by and visit me, I have a giveaway also! Rachael at roseroom@slingshot.co.nz
Looks like a great giveaway. Please add me to the draw.
Carol
caoconnell2@shaw.ca
Oooo I love surprises, so nice meeting you.
Have a wonderful day,
Sandra
I like good surprises...
Please enter me in the draw and don't forget to head on over to my blog and enter my OWOH giveaway too! (I'm #114 on the gypsy caravan)
I love surprises! Please add me to your drawing!
Thanks!
Donna K Schrader
sodapop@ptialaska.net
http://dschrader.blogspot.com/
Welcome to OWOH! I love the little hints.... they look lovely! :) Please count me in for your drawing.
And please do feel free to wander on over to my blog, too, to check it out and perhaps enter my own OWOH giveaway. What fun! :)
Sneaky. You tease. Who doesn't love surprises though?!
(I'm also part of OWOH!)
ooh your little peeks have me intrigued! Please include me in the draw and if you haven't yet, pop on over to www.bibscrap.blogspot.com as I am having one too and am moments away from revealing what it is! My email is bibtie(at)hotmail(dot)com - just in case I'm lucky enough to win :)
I love surprises too, please include me in your draw.
Anne
spiterifa@optusnet.com.au
I would love to enter!
Surprises are always fun, please include me in your giveaway. Thank you!
Your blog header sure is beautiful!
You can find me at OWOH#122
I just found the caravan and am having a wonderful trek. And I love surprises!
rsgrandinetti(at)yahoo(dot)com
Ooooh, please throw my name into the hat!
count me in!
Ohhhh a sneak peek..here's the link to my blog
www.anjigallanos.blogspot.com
This is the first year for my giveaway too..
Thank you for a sneek peek! Be sure to visit my blog to enter for mine too. Nice to meet you!
Thanks Bunches!
Monica
GiddyGreetings.blogspot.com
fabulous giveaway! please enter me :)
I am not sure what it is but.....I want it!!! I love the little fish:)
Please enter me in you mystry draw.
What a great way to meet and make friends. Enjoy the gypsy caravan ride.
Please stop by my blog and enter in my draw.
HUGZ
Jacqui
always love a surprise.
would love to be entered in the drawing. thanks for the opportunity. please stop by and visit me too.
oooh, goodies, must have some...please put my name down for your draw
hum what could they be!! surprize me!!
http://trashtotreasureart.blogspot.com/
ohh a surprise - fab.
I have done the dusting so please pop over to mine!
Love surprises!!!
I've got clean clothes on and updated my blog-
PLEASE visit!
*Smiles*
Stop by and sign up on my OWOH too!
Amber Dawn
you are teasing us. but can't wait to know your giveaway. please drop by my blog too to enter my giveaway. thanks.
this is really fun.
What a Fabulous giveaway! I would love to be entered in your drawing. Please stop by and enter yourself in mine as well.
love the little fish
please enter my name
check me out at light my torch
thanks
jeri
lightmytorch2007@yahoo.com
I was just hopping from one blog to another. And so I discovered OWOH!! Great, sharing creativity all over the world!! And so... I created my own blog this week...for all of you!!
I think you have a lovely giveaway!! So curious what it can be...
Someone, somewhere.. will be very happy with it... I can only dream it's me :)!!
Greetings from Belgium,
Saskia
http://lusaro-snippers.blogspot.com
I'll nibble! Count me in, PLEASE!!!
And if you haven't done so already, please stop by my blog and check out my giveaway:
sandee
http://www.sandees-sanity.blogspot.com/
Ooh, looks very pretty. Please enter me in your giveaway and take a peek at my blog to see mine - http://madebymelissa.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html
ooooo... surprises are always good!! Please add me!
pumpkinhaus[at]gmail dot com
OWOH #503
please , oh, please, enter me!!
Nice Blog. I love surprises. Please enter me.
Wow! Not one, but TWO little gifties! How fabulous! Please include moi! And stop by my OWOH!
I'm having so much fun making friends and blog-hopping again this year.
Thanks for such a generous giveaway! I hope I'm chosen as the lucky winner!!!
thanks for the generous giveaway!
texan_michael(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
Fun blog, love surprises, and really do relate to your philosophy. I've been told I have the same "mystique."
I'd love to be a part of your giveaway, and if you haven't already signed up for mine, please come visit -- I'm #21 on the list.
Eileen
eyeleeeen@optonline.net
http://artsaveslives-paperqueen.blogspot.com/
oooh, I like the sneak peek at your gifties! Count me in :-D
feel free to stop by and enter my giveaway, I'm #259
I love surprises!
karensouth.blogspot.com
Sweet little gifties! Please add my name to your drawing! Then come on over and enter my OWOH Giveaway too! I’d love to see you there.
What a wonderful giveaway. Please enter me. If you haven't already, visit me to enter my giveaway!
YeeeHaaaw! What fun! Please add my name to the hat. Traveling on the gypsy caravan is fun!
(no cheese on my sandwich either -- but I love it as a snack)
I like suprises! Please count me in. Thanks!
Danielle
Bleubabe at aol dot com
Hi
I love the colours in your teaser picture. Please add my name to the list of people that would like to give your items a new home.
Loving the sneak peek. Really like your header and footer pics too, I'm off to check out the rest...
Thanks for the chance,
Grace
Participant #19
Love these teaser, but the patent leather shoes are hurting my feet! I would love to enter and please stop by my blog and enter as well!
chris p
http://evidenceofanartisticlife.blogspot.com/
I love surprises and from what i can see its going to be a great one
please add me to your drawing
if you get the chance drop by mine at
www.mindlesswonders.blogspot.com
thanks
carolyn h
carolyn003@centurytel.net
Your giveaway is awesome! Please count me in.
Karla
The teaser picture looks nice, I like the little gold fishy. Thanks for entering me!
unforgetable_dreamer_always AT hotmail DOT com
Hope it's alright if I just wear my nicest pair of PJs! ;)
Nice blog! I've enjoyed wandering around and will definitely be back for more. (and I love your photo at the bottom of the page!)
Hope to she you in my neck of the e-woods sometime!
www.thelightifind.blogspot.com
(#94 on Lisa's List)
Surprise me!
Oooh, little fishies!! So cute!
Those look darling! I would love to enter your giveaway! If you have a moment, please stop by and enter my giveaway, too! =)
Do enter me....I see a little fishy....and please stop by and see my OWOH!
Oh- It looks like fun! The little fish peeking is soooo cute. Please enter me in the draw. Thanks Letha
thismuseofmine[at]yahoo[dot]com
I'm blog #553 or http://thismuseofmine.blogspot.com/
Surprises are always welcome, especially ones like this. Count me in.
TRigell at aol dot com
love surprises!!
please enter me and feel free to enter my giveaway, i'm 486.
Fabulous giveaway! Thank you for the chance to win.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
LOve the BIG print on your blog!...so much easier to read! Obviously I need new glasses, lol. Hey...are those polymer clay? :) maybe...? hard to tell, but love surprises. Please enter me and come on over and visit my blog #191 on OWOH...
Tina on chilly wet coast of BC...
http://tinaholden.ca
what great giveaways!!! i love them both!! please drop my name in the hat! i am having a ball finding all these great new blogs. thanks,tracy
Surprises...who doesn't love 'em??
Please sign me up.
You are a tease, thanks for the opportunity to enter (#574)
can't tell what you have, but the colors are really cool!! btw--do we have to wear a dress?? i think i am allergic to them!! please enter me in the drawing!!!
melanie
twinsmom1@sbcglobal.net
http://88designs.blogspot.com
I hope I win a gift or two in all of this fun too. I'm having a great time checking out all of the fun blogs!
Beautyfull! Please enter me in your drawing.
Thanks a lot
Inge
http://stempelparty.blogspot.com/
What fun ~ I love surprises and your little peeks look interesting. The goldfish are absolutely adorable. Thanks for the chance to win.
Great giveaway! Come see me too. kathy
What fun... count me in.
Surprises make it all the more fun! Woo Hoo~!
Sandy
cre8sandy@yahoo.com
Thanks for entering me in your giveaway!
Waxela (wa-shay-la)
SpiritMama
http://www.spiritmama-art.blogspot.com/
I Love a chance to win your giveaway. Please count me in.
Blessings!
Patricia :o)
Please enter me into the draw and don't forget to head on over to my OWOH giveaway to enter mine...
http://www.filmguide.co.nz/2009/01/19/one-world-one-heart-giveaway/
What...me wear underwear!!
Thanks for participating in OWOH!
Katina
kjkoukla(at)hotmail(dot)com
oooh sneaky peakys!! I would like one!! Whatever it is!! ha ha!
A surprise, I love surprises - they look really interesting from your photo. Please enter me in your giveaway. Be sure to enter my giveaway (#357) as well. Thank you from Alaska.
~Vicki Priebe
Wish Grantor
www.ewishingwell.com/blog/2009/01/21/one-world-one-heart/
Creative ~ I agree ~ I am enjoying seeing the blogs ~ rather than winning prized but that is nice touch also ~ I am new to OWOH this year ~ do come by and see my blog ~ http://artmusedog.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Carol
Looks like fun! Please add me http://dianedidit.blogspot.com
Please enter me in the drawing. I like a surprise!
bluejaybijou@gmail.com
Your sneek peek is revealing enough! I certainly like what I see...Thank you for offering them!
I would jump for joy to win something the day after my 20th anniversary!
I have never been to this event before so after seeing so many presents, I became a participant!
I am so amazed at the generosity. I am particularly moved by some of the comments that are so heartfelt.
This has really inspired me to be more creative and to blog more. I have enjoyed meeting you and getting in touch with your blog.
Come and visit me on Picklebeans!
picklebeans@gmail.com
OOh I like what I can see so far.
Please put my name into the draw.
I'm giving away a collage pendant on my blog if you'd like to pop by.
Happy OWOH,
-Bec
bttrbec(at)gmail.com
How fun! Please count me in! Thank you.
Please enter me in your drawing! And stop by mine if you haven't already!
Thanks!
hooray for suprises! Please enter me in your giveaway.
Lisa
You have me really curious about your giveaway. The teaser picture has me standing on my head.
Please stop by my blog and enter my giveaway also. The place is clean, the art is flowing, but my Sunday best is always sweats and house slippers. What can I say? I make art instead of sitting in boardrooms :>)
hfsolutions at juno dot com
http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway_21.html
I love surprises so enter me...
Brenda
Surprises are the best! Please enter me.
I love surprises! Thanks for the chance to win! southerner@aol.com
How wonderful! Thank you so much for the chance at your great giveaway!
Trust you to say you are going to win all the goodies..ha ha..yours must be the only blog that I visit which makes me laugh all the time..keep the funnies coming and cant wait to see what your surprises are!!
hey, looks good so far . . .
thank you for the chance.
:)
owoh #177
sandtneal at mfire dot com
How fun-I love surprises! I like the fish peeking out of the corner, too-looking forward to seeing what it is!
WHat a tease you are being! The anticipation mounts as we wait and the winner will still be on pins and needles not knowing what she/he won! Bad, very bad tease! THanks for participating.
I love your creative presentation of what the suprise you are giving away. Too cute. Thank you.
Thank you so much for the opportunity to win a fun surprise ... those fish are calling my name & I don't even know what the piece is! If my name is drawn, please deliver the good news to me at latharia{at}comcast{dot}net! Come and visit my blog to enter for my giveaway, too!
Wonderful! Please enter my name. I am also participating in OWOH and would love for you to stop by #223. :-)
I love surprise boxes! Please enter me in your drawing.
i'm lovin' the little fishies!
If you get a chance, stop by my humble OWOH: http://chaosatlanta.blogspot.com/
fun looking stuff! I would love to win one. Please enter my name to be picked in your giveaway. Stop by and visit my giveaway when you have time if you haven’t done so yet.
What a great giveaway! Please enter me, and if you haven't already, stop by to enter mine, too (#71). ;)
cox_cchs AT hotmail DOT com
Enter me in your drawing -- PLEASE! :-)
Have a Great OWOH Blog-Hop!
"Suse Bee"
SuseADoodle@gmail.com
www.SuseInk.com
www.SuseInk.com/Suse_Reads
Gosh! you have a great sense of humor :) Drop by my blog for my giveaway ;)
Looks fun, add me to your giveaway please.
Mine is #652
Please enter me in and come by and check out our new blog #479, Rusted Wings!!
Blessings,
Abigail
Oooo, me, me, me! Please put my name in the hat for the surprise!
i love surprises! count me in
Please enter me in your great drawing. Thank you so much for participating in this awesome adventure.
please count me in. Renee
http://altermyworld.typepad.com/ang/
pls add me, thank you for the HEART giveaway, stop by and visit me
altermyworld(at)gmail(dot)com
I would like to enter your drawing! I love surprises.
Shaiha
shaiha(at)comcast.net
Your little sneak peek is teasing and I love surprises! It's fun! Lovely giveaway! Thank you so much for the chance to win!! :)
I'm into cardmaking myself - join in my blog candy these days - if some Christmas stamps, papers and other cardmaking stuff should be of any interest for you! :) Hugs from Hege - in the northern part of Norway :)
hegeas@start.no
They are lovely. Enter me please. Thank you.
How cute! Please enter me in the drawing!
Pirjo from Finland
pirjo.kallioniemi @ yahoo.com
Your giveaway looks adorable...whatever it is. Always love a good art surprise! Please count me in and if you haven't visited by blog yet, please do to enter my OWOH giveaway. Thanks!
Please enter me into your giveaway!
Thanks.
Brenda
beenebag2sell@yahoo.com
Awsome! Please add me to your giveaway :)
I like suprises!!
Please add me to the list of entries and if you have a chance, please visit my blog and giveaway (#669) www.gardensandcrafts.blogspot.com. Thanks!
thank you for sharing your creations with the world...i appreciate your generous spirit.
Thank you for riding the Gypsy Caravan, what a great way to learn about new crafters/artists and items and neat blogs.
Tina
loves.nature@gmail.com
Oh, those fish caught my eye mighty quick! Please count me in!
jinglesells at gmail dot com
Blue and orange - some of my favourite colours. And you are so wonderfully sneaky as you have only gven you a glimpse of your giveaway. Please enter my into you draw.
Take care and please visit my OWOH giveaway (if you haven't already) - I'm 555 on the list
Well it's colourful and I like colourful. Would love a chance to win.
Cheers,
Sophie in Montreal, Canada
http://misskoolaid.blogspot.com
Two gifties? Sign me up. Hope I win.
Drop by my blog #780 and sign in.
http://frenchbenefits.blogspot.com/
Oooh please count me in! I've joined OWOH this year too, drop by my blog at http://urbanfireflycreations.wordpress.com/ :)
Oh, please enter me into your draw. Thank you,
Sadie x
What an interesting little peak! Please enter me into your draw -- thank you so much! I'm off now to look around your blog some more!
Your giveaway looks fascinating.
Please count me in -
I'd love to win
You're very welcome to browse my blog and please enter my owoh giveaway.
Count me in too, please. I cant wait to see the whole prize! Thanks Karen
WOW I love surprises. They are so much fun. I would love to win. THanks
Thanks for the chance to win!
amberella007(at)gmail(dot)com
What a great giveaway! If you haven't stopped by my blog yet visit http://creationsbyjae.blogspot.com or #790 on the OWOH list to see my entry and enter to win!
Jamie
Creations by JAE
creationsbyjae@gmail.com
Looking good. Please include my name in your give-away. Thank you.
I'm intrigued! sign me up and come enter mine too!
http://melindasfabricfancies.blogspot.com
Looks pretty good so far!!!
Please enter me in your draw
thanks
http://jjolt.blogspot.com/
G’day,
I love your Giveaways & would love to be included please…
Do pop on over to My Place [if you haven’t already] & see what I’ve got to giveaway too[# 768 in the Gypsy Caravan]… OOroo … Bethel … Down Under
please enter me!
madamerkf at aol dot com
LOL you sounds so nice :) Please count me in, I would be delighted to win one of your prizes :)
Many thanks to you, have a nice day
Sarah
Looks cute! Please include me in your giveaway! OWOH #433
I'm so excited about your giveaway. Thank you for participating in the wonderful giveaway. Please enter my name into your drawing. It would be such a delight and honor to win. Jody
visionquest2020@msn.com
Those hints are tantalizing...I especially like the melon orange piece!
Please visit me at:
htttp://sugarandspiceartconfections.blogspot.com
Rebecca
pumpkincoach37@aol.com
Looks interesting! Please count me in and if you haven't already, stop by my blog to enter my giveaway. I am #321
Please enter me and do run over and enter mine.
Thank you for the great giveaway & the chance to win!
:) Melissa
I would love to win one of your surprises! Your site is so beautiful. I would love to win your prize. After this is all over I’m going to spend more time viewing every ones. Please stop at my site too. I’m giving away my new book “16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood.” I will personally sign it for you.
blog.http://blog.barbaracagle.com/2009/02/01/one-world-one-heart.aspx#AddComment
Barbara #830
barbara@barbaracagle.com
I love suprises. Please count me in :)
Great giveaway!! Please enter me! :)Lisa
The little fish looks so cute! I love surprises, and the peek shows it's going to be a great surprise! Thanks for the chance to win.
cute goldfish! still a surprise though, and such fun! Please put me in your drawing and check mine out too #906.
great giveaway! please come enter mine too!
connie williams
crinwil2@yahoo.com
Love the colors in your surprise gift! Please stop by and check out my giveaway, if you haven't already. #211 http://ebogie.blogspot.com
Hi,
WOW, this is a wonderful event!!! I'm from Oz the Land Down-Under. It's very nice to 'meet' you. I'm in for my second year and I'm sure I'll be back for more. Oh, I'd love to be entered for your give-away and if you haven't dropped by my blog yet, then please do, I'm #838 in the Gypsy Caravan.
cab53jatyahoodotcomdotau
Hugz......
Lovely giveaway -- please count me in! :)
Greetings from Munich,
Birgit
swappinghowdies@yahoo.de
# 756 on the caravan :)
Your hint looks like something fun. I would love to be entered in your giveaway.
Cool prizes!
What a wonderful giveaway!!
Thank you!!
mshute@sympatico.ca
I'm dressed and ready for inspection. All poofed up with striped socks (black & white) red shoes, and a yellow foofaah. Can't you just see me, I'm waving at you. Ta da, Sharon
I would love to be entered into your drawing! And if you haven't done so yet, stop by my blog and sign up for mine.
Thanks for the inspiration!
Jendy
Looks sweet as pie, please count me in and come on over for a visit :)
The sneak peek is wonderful! Come visit my blog for a giveaway treat, too.
Kathy V in NM
http://artfulmuse.blogspot.com/
Cute what ever they are :)
jamaisew@gmail.com #873
The suspense! I would love to win your little surprise! Please come visit my giveaway too.
Your drawing is so much fun...I hope I win:) Do stop by my giveaway if you get a chance, #829. Blessings, Jenna Louise
add me in:)
Love the giftees! Please enter me in your giveaway and if you haven't entered mine, please come on by!
http://hillaceaous.blogspot.com/2009/02/one-world-one-heart-give-away.html
(#905 - OWOH ) Jana
P.S. I'll be back soon...So many giveaways - so little time! :) and I want to make it to each before it's over! :)
Please count me in and let a giveaway come to Hungary!
Cheers
Corinna with the felted vessels
PS.: Let me invite you to Nr.802
Grand Gifties!
Love the little sneek peek! So intriguing! Yes, please count me in too for a chance to discover the answer to the mystery!
Have a beautiful day filled with goodness!
enquiry[at]jeweledonline[dot]com
Hi, nice to "meet" you. I'd love to be entered into the drawing for your amazing giveaway. I'm off to pop around your blog a little more. Once again, lovely to "meet" you. :-)
Michelle
paisleygirl.contact@gmail.com
http://paisleygirl-paisleygirl.blogspot.com/
please enter my name! thank you
poohza@comcast.net
Fishies, swirls, beautiful colors~ how wonderfully enticing!
Michaele
michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com
Love these! Please enter my name in your giveaway. And drop by mine if you get a chance, #365.
fourmilesnorthofnowhere(AT)gmail(DOT)com
And the suspense continues...PLease sign me up! :) innocently.forgotten1 (at) gmail.com
Hello from Utah!
Your sneak peek looks great! And I love your writing- very entertaining!
I have a giveaway on my blog too if you would like to visit!
Have a terrific day!
I would love to be included in your surprise giveaway.
OWOH is so much fun, isn't it? Can't wait to see what you're giving away - I have an idea by the hints but I don't want to spoil any surprises!
Alena
OWOH #708
surprises are awesomest!
Your are right...there have been so many cool blogs along this trip.. what a blast it's been! I love yor surprise giveaway..please count me in!!
I just love the philosophy of the OWOH event. Thanks so much for YOUR generous giveaway...what a GREAT prize...so unique. I would be thrilled to win!
awaerhouse at gmail dot com
Hi,
Nice to meet you thru your blog, I will have to come back here and read more, when I 'find' time ! lol,
If you get time please visit mine at OWOH #878
http://www.artnomadix-meg.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/photos/artnomadix
m.jack47@yahoo.com
Love, Light, and Rainbows ......Megg
From Down Under,
where many of my friends are, and have been caught up in the recent Fire Storms !
Our Down Under Etsy Street Team DUST has organised a Bush Fire Fundraiser, see here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6902734
Such beautiful entries everywhere!
My first year participating in the OWOH event.
Thank you
THESE ARE CHARMING LITTLE GIFTIES!
Thanks for your generosity and please enter my Giveaway: http://eye-dyllic.blogspot.com/ There's still time...
KJ - California
I'm a little late to the game here but I just wanted to comment that I've enjoyed your blog and love the contests you run!
thanks!
Jenn
http://www.LearnQuilling.com/store
Post a Comment